30/09/2005

Donnez moi une accréditation




Voila, c'est le week-end prochain, je suis prévoyant, je l'annonce dès maintenant, oui, c'est organisé par Infratunes, non, il n'y aura pas de groupes de noirs avec des bandanas au Trabendo ces deux soirs la mais voila, le plateau est vraiment bon (enfin a part quelques mauvais groupes français), alors, ne vous privez pas, allez-y.

17 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

pharrell a dit…

moi, quand on veut pas donner de places à mes potes, j'appel yarah bravo, c'est plus joli que les PANTACOURTS (ben oui faut bien que je relance le truc si je veux qu'on me lance des cailloux vendredi)

telefuß. a dit…

mais venez au festival Stereolize plutôt, c'est au Nouveau Cas'. electro bass kicks ass.

cygne a dit…

mais attendez c'est quoi cette soirée de malade?
lyon ça pue la merde.

R a dit…

tiens, langage computer, vous connaissez quelqu'un qui a acheté leur album?

uh a dit…

le gif du bandeau tue.

Anonyme a dit…

Putain mais ferme ta gueule pharrell , sale suceur.

Anonyme a dit…

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

Anonyme a dit…

Hey good post. Look at my site if you can. Thanks! business money

Clickbank Mall a dit…

Great Post but was not what I was looking for. But you really have a gread blog here. Keep it going.


I'll stop back every so often to see new updates maybe something will interest me in the future.

Have a good day.

Admin a dit…

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
free game online play video

性爱 a dit…

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

Anonyme a dit…

Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

Goodman441 a dit…

You Will Very Easily Earn An Extra $200, $500, Even $1000+ Every Week With Only 15 Minutes Of Your Time...

Click HERE

Anonyme a dit…

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club part

www.k-and-ktreasures.com a dit…

I just came across your blog about christening present and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about christening present to guide your guests towards products and services related to christening present. Keep up the good work!

Anonyme a dit…

C'est qui "le groupes de noirs avec des bandanas"???