10/10/2005

President of the South

C'est les présidentielles mais Bun B a déjà gagné:

* Bun B, Lil Keke, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Aztec, Lil Flip, Z-Ro...

13 commentaires:

papa a dit…

les liens sont morts apparement...

Selim Teub a dit…

c'est toi qui est mort

sarko a dit…

pas mal la new banniere...

selim on t'encule!

sarko a dit…

pas mal la new banniere...

selim on t'encule!

Frelon a dit…

get throwed version no kaylsay:
http://rapidshare.de/files/6114466/Bun_B_Feat._Pimp_C__Young_Jeezy_And_Jay-Z-Get_Throwed.mp3.html

David bras d'honneur a dit…

Je crois que c'est le premier clip que je vois avec si peu de gestuelle

aztec??? mais qu'est ce qu'il a, il etais manchot avant?

red jacob a dit…

merci les gars, je me l'encule au moins 3 fois par jours ce son! c'est la folie!

D.O.P.E. shit!

Clickbank Mall a dit…

Great Post but was not what I was looking for. But you really have a gread blog here. Keep it going.


I'll stop back every so often to see new updates maybe something will interest me in the future.

Have a good day.

banner ads a dit…

There is alot of Blogs, I never guessed I'd find some usefull information.

Thanks.
I'll be back later to see if anymore good updates are available.

Car Insurance uk a dit…

Wow I have been searching all day and finaly some information I can use. Thanks

cheap car insurance a dit…

Good content. Thanks for the information.

Car Insurance a dit…

Lots of good content, Keep up the good work

性爱 a dit…

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情